Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

yeah

If ever I saw flash talent worthy of some media producers scrambling for ways to convert swf to NTSC, this should be it.

You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

UGH!

As amazingly well done as the visual/animation aspects of this peice is, the excruciatingly slow monologue destroys any hope for comedic timing.
I recognize that voice acting is difficult, but you sacrifice humor for vocal characterization. :(

Nuts To You Nuts To You

NICE!

MUCH more creative. This series was getting stale and repeatative but you have revived your creativity. :)
I enjoyed this episode.

The Clock Show Ep 2 The Clock Show Ep 2

Kekeke

That is teh phunnay because why teh hellz did Digital Lemon make teh buttonz in teh 1st place??? Dumbazz! Lolz

MonkeyClock responds:

SO THAT HE CULD BLO UP TEH CLOKAGON SILLI!!! LOL!

S&R 2 - Cape Cadaveral S&R 2 - Cape Cadaveral

best movie evar!

All hail!

I am not worthy

the Last Battle for men the Last Battle for men

WTF?!?!?!

How in the hell is this movie only have a score of 3.70 when I voted?

This movie seems epic!!!

Thanks!

Neurotically Whored II Neurotically Whored II

OMFG

Hey Phantosanucca,
In the process of trying to rip a movie with your review, you proved that you yourself have no life and have an "infantile" response to anything that you forget not to take to seriously. Stand back and look at how rediculously long your insipid review is. *sigh*

City Drawing?? City Drawing??

nice

nicely done.
A couple of things.
1) Don't use large dots for your vanishing points. Use a small point, or the end of a line.
2) It was very good until you got to your uses of fills and shades. I think you could improve there.

Still, a nice Demo.
If you want to learn about doing point perspective, I made a full tutorial on this.

oppsie oppsie

Heh

That's pretty damn good job matching up angle, length, and rotation of the laser sword in your movie. You should have used soft edges on the line, and it would have looked much better.

Do one with two people fighting and it will rock.

ColinMatthews responds:

Sorry, I jack off in the closet.