olskoo's game!! olskoo's game!!

Visceral Appeal

how could you not enjoy this?

TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK

Yay!

Pretty kewl!
I liked it, and wonder why your score isn't higher...so I gave you a 5/5.

In my opinion, to make the game more interesting, perhaps you could limit the number of nukes available in the arsenel, thereby creating the need for some strategic planning on the part of the participant. Also, you could score the game, giving places like Mecca and Bahgdad more points then backwater Saudi Arabia (this would require that you do not identify the targets on the map and require the participant to chose based on his/her own knowledge of the region's geography).

Having Saddam and Arafat pop up was a good comical twist. I like it.

I would, however, like to point out to all players of this game, that when you are done playing this, please view my movie in which you will get the chance to view what a 500 megaton ICBM will do to the entire region in comparison to the relatively small yeild nukes used in this game.

http://www.newgrounds .com/portal/view.php?id=49793

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Very Original, and very well done!

Nice WerK!

Childless Dreams Childless Dreams

Adventure abounds (slowly)!

Okay, I have to credit you for what looks to have been a lot of time and hard work. I've never attempted this type of game, but from what I understand visiting some forums, movement of this type is tricky, and creating boundaries with collisions is also far beyond the skills of any novice. However, for a 'horror' adventure game, it moved a bit too slow to keep my interests, and there were few opportunities to fight. I killed the moth, and some shadowing thing both with one hit. Then I got into the darkroom with the flashlight (the one beyond the room with the seal on the floor and the message) and there were no more walls, I could walk out of bounds, I couldn't hurt those crab looking creatures, and then the game ended. If those things were hurting me, I couldn't tell because there are no sounds of violence or pain. I didn't even get a message explaining to me why the game ended.

I appreciate the hard work, so I gave it an 8 overall. But it doesn't seem finished yet.