Xombie: Chapter 2 Xombie: Chapter 2

yeah

If ever I saw flash talent worthy of some media producers scrambling for ways to convert swf to NTSC, this should be it.

You are a F*cking Moron5 You are a F*cking Moron5

UGH!

As amazingly well done as the visual/animation aspects of this peice is, the excruciatingly slow monologue destroys any hope for comedic timing.
I recognize that voice acting is difficult, but you sacrifice humor for vocal characterization. :(

Nuts To You Nuts To You

NICE!

MUCH more creative. This series was getting stale and repeatative but you have revived your creativity. :)
I enjoyed this episode.

olskoo's game!! olskoo's game!!

Visceral Appeal

how could you not enjoy this?

TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK TerrorWar - Da PAYBACK

Yay!

Pretty kewl!
I liked it, and wonder why your score isn't higher...so I gave you a 5/5.

In my opinion, to make the game more interesting, perhaps you could limit the number of nukes available in the arsenel, thereby creating the need for some strategic planning on the part of the participant. Also, you could score the game, giving places like Mecca and Bahgdad more points then backwater Saudi Arabia (this would require that you do not identify the targets on the map and require the participant to chose based on his/her own knowledge of the region's geography).

Having Saddam and Arafat pop up was a good comical twist. I like it.

I would, however, like to point out to all players of this game, that when you are done playing this, please view my movie in which you will get the chance to view what a 500 megaton ICBM will do to the entire region in comparison to the relatively small yeild nukes used in this game.

http://www.newgrounds .com/portal/view.php?id=49793

Create-A-Ride Create-A-Ride

Very Original, and very well done!

Nice WerK!